Self Managed Super Funds
Want to manage your own Super Fund, but don't know where to start?
Let us guide you through the process. Accountia provide comprehensive and accounting services for self managed superannuation funds. At Accountia, we have the knowledge and experience to successfully set up your SMSF and assist you with all your tax and accounting obligations.
Why set up an SMSF?
There are many benefits of an SMSF over other super options, namely:
- You have greater control of your investments
- You have more investment options
- You have benefits regarding tax and estate planning
All self managed superfund trustees are required to have financial statements prepared, lodge an income tax and regulatory return as well as other various statements with the Australian Taxation Office each year. The Super Fund needs to be audited each year too by an approved Auditor.
Accountia charge an upfront fee and not an hourly rate, so you will know exactly what your costs will be in advance.
We provide the following SMSF services:
- Preparation of annual financial statements, including operating statement, statement of financial position, etc
- Preparation and lodgement of the SMSF annual return, calculating the tax liability or tax refund due
- Audit of the SMSF by an approved auditor
- Preparation of member benefits statement
- Provision of detailed investments reports, for example, investments movement and year-end market valuation reports
- Facilitation of obtaining an actuarial certificate where required
- All communications and correspondence with Australian Taxation Office
Call us now to book your appointment with one of our qualified SMSF specialists.